What we do
Forest Establishment and Silvicultural Operations
- Planting of seedlings of all species for commercial forests, carbon forests, farm woodlots etc.
- Pre, post or non chemical release spraying.
- Pruning and thinning.
- Farm forestry & small woodlot maintenance.
- Shelterbelt & Protection planting.
- Pre plant preparation (co-ordinate subcontractors).
- Seedling supply – co-ordinate seedling supply from quality nurseries.
- Other - fertiliser application, foliage sampling & testing, forest data collection.
- Road & highway plantings.
- Native regeneration, conservation and amenity plantings.
- Shelterbelt & Protection plantings such as waterways, dairy farms, erosion control.
- Site preparation – ripping, pre plant spraying.
- Maintenance – hand or chemical releasing, mulching, staking, rabbit protection.
We have been operating in Australia since 2006 specialising in pruning and thinning of hardwood species throughout Nth Territory, Queensland & New South Wales. Species to date include Red Mahogany, Teak, Acacia and Eucalyptus.
- Ground pruning
- Ladder pruning
- Form pruning and singling
- Chainsaw thinning
- Hack & squirt thinning