How we do it
- Formalised Quality management system since 1998 based on the New Zealand ‘Q Base’ Code 2001.
- Formalised Health & Safety System which is audited annually & we have achieved the highest level of performance from the New Zealand ACC for the past 8yrs and have a No 1 rating with NZ Occupational Safety & Health (OSH).
- Training & Certification of staff is done in conjunction with NZ FITEC & based on NZ Forest Industry Best Practices.
- Retain long term staff who have experience & formal training.
- Performance is managed through high supervisor to crew ratios and plotting/assessing 2% of all work.
- Environmental management of operations to ensure compliance with legislation.
- Extensive public liability insurance.
- ABN registered (Australia) & GST registered (NZ)